Search the forum,

Discuss TP5000RF problem with programmes in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Good afternoon
We have a TP5000RF thermostat. We have programmed it to put on the heating at specific times during the day and night, however it keeps overiding these times and the heating comes on at random. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated

Is it due to this, from the user guide.

Option 34 - Select chrono-proportional cycle rate (DIL switch 5 set to Chrono) This allows the thermostat chrono-proportional cycle rate to be selected. It is only active if DIL switch 5 has been set to “Chrono”. Press + until Option 34 is displayed, use V and Λ to select required setting.

mine was doing it some years back and I think it was due to that, full instructions below.

Reply to TP5000RF problem with programmes in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock