Discuss Trainee/Apprentice role wanted in Birmingham/West mids area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark2244

Hello,

Anybody out there after a trainee/apprentice plumber, in the birmingham/west midlands area, if so please let me know.

I am 30 years of age and desparately after a career change, I am currently in hospitality field. I have been working in my spare time with a few plumbers, so I am not a complete novice. Just in need of something more permanent. I am extremely reliable, hard working and a quick learner. Just need the opportunity to develop. I have a full clean driving license and I am willing to travel. Even if your just in need if a hand for a day here and there, after all the experience I can get.

Please let me know if anybody has anything available.

Thanks

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mark did you get yourself sorted in the end? I saw your post last week but couldn't reply until I spoke
to the contractor, I am speaking to him again tomorrow so will know a little more then, please let me
know your situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee/Apprentice role wanted in Birmingham/West mids area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently at college studying for my NVQ level 2 in plumbing and then after this completing further study and assessments in domestic...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, I have recently completed my NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and heating and am now looking for employment/experience within the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock