Discuss triple pipe cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swarv

All,
I have 3 15mm pipes running up the wall. Is there a product around that will cover these? I can only seem to find double pipe covers.
Thanks
Martin

Pendock profiles do a big range.

[DLMURL="http://www.pendock.co.uk/Products/Pendock_Profiles_-Service_Enclosures_(pipe_boxing)/default.aspx?id=316"]Pendock Profiles - Service Enclosures (pipe boxing)[/DLMURL]

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to triple pipe cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a problem with a downstairs bathroom toilet. When flushed, the water in the bowl rises, as does the water coming up from the shower drain...
Replies
Views
I've had a burst pipe under bathroom floor. Ive had it dug up and made safe with the affected pipe cut and end caps fitted. The pipes are cover...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock