Discuss trv removal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jj1960

if i remove a trv (its not connected to a rad and i live in a bungalow dont know if that makes a diference) how much water will i have to contend with - need to know because it is so awkward to get at and i want to remove it and put a compressino elbow to the pipe so it could take a while
thanks

you will get enough to flood the bungalow! get it drained and take as long as you need, too much for a bucket mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to trv removal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The system is open vented with a Glowworm boiler. It has an LCD controller on the wall - see pic. I just want to remove one radiator for cleaning...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My partner and I recently bought a house and have been attempting to make the bathroom less fugly. I was removing the bath and shower...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Back