Discuss Trying to Identify a ROCA cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

furkin

Hi Guys,
Im haing pobes writin to this pae - is that usul ?

Before posing questions, I need to identify the model that I have.

The Dual flush buttons are;
one large crescent shape, and one small round one.
The push rods are short white, nylon and adjustable.

I have a couple of images, but it seems that I can only insert them here using a 3rd party thingy.

Any ideas so far please ?

Have you tried the roca website as they might have your style on there?

Thanks,
I dropped them a line last saturday, but no reply yet.

Been on there,,,, and sent 3 or 4 messages,,,, to no avail.
It looks like there are identifying marks under the lid, but as its 55 miles from me, i'm trying to save a journey !
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trying to Identify a ROCA cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a dual flush push button that needs replacing (or perhaps just the rods only) and I don't know which kind I need or where to get one. I...
Replies
Views
N
A few weeks ago, I dropped the cistern lid off one of our toilets at work. We've asked the company who originally supplied it, but they've said...
Replies
Views
nomagnolia
N
A
Hi, I have a Roca Cistern but the flush mechanism has broke (the bell shaped plastic which pulls up the valve). Does a generic flush valve fit...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, (Let me start by apologising for the assumed incorrect terminology) The dual flush buttons on my toilet dropped down last night, I have...
Replies
Views
roakes
R
P
Good morning all - This is my first post on here and as a complete novice to plumbing matters, please bear with me for any ignorance! :-) I've...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock