Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Trying to Identify a ROCA cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

furkin

Hi Guys,
Im haing pobes writin to this pae - is that usul ?

Before posing questions, I need to identify the model that I have.

The Dual flush buttons are;
one large crescent shape, and one small round one.
The push rods are short white, nylon and adjustable.

I have a couple of images, but it seems that I can only insert them here using a 3rd party thingy.

Any ideas so far please ?

Have you tried the roca website as they might have your style on there?

Thanks,
I dropped them a line last saturday, but no reply yet.

Been on there,,,, and sent 3 or 4 messages,,,, to no avail.
It looks like there are identifying marks under the lid, but as its 55 miles from me, i'm trying to save a journey !
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trying to Identify a ROCA cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock