Discuss Turning off Aqualisa Visage during day in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

If anyone can answer this query: I have fitted a smart switch to my Aqualisa Visage Processor Pump unit.

I want to set a schedule for the unit to turn off during the hours when not in use.

It is attached to a combi boiler and is set to combi.

Does anyone know if the unit is okay to turn off or does it need to be kept on all the time?

Thanks in anticipation

Reply to Turning off Aqualisa Visage during day in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was...
Replies
Views
Hello all , So, very recently had an unvented cylinder put in inplace of the old gravity emersion tank we had, which fed our pumped quartz shower...
Replies
Views
Hello Yesterday my aqualisa shower sharted making a whirring sound and trickles of water came out of itwhen the boiler came on to heat up the...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
I have an Aqualisa Colt shower, the on off end end part has come off and the shower will not turn off… water is gushing out and the only way to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock