Discuss Turnpin 3k in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atouchofgas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just noticed that turnpin is 4 post shy of 3k so thought I would get in early and say congrats

Quality mr turnpin . Always kind words . regards Kris

Damn knew I forgot something today....still theres always tomorrow...regards Turnpin:punk:

Go on turnpin 1 more post. Your getting lots of regards mate..

Lol you must be there by now Turpin, well done , and I hope you get some sleep tonight lol

Gentlemen (and ladies).....music has gone off sleeping draught working so off to bed now thanks for your kind words look forward to speaking to you all tomorrow ....regards Turnpin:yawn:

Gentlemen (and ladies).....music has gone off sleeping draught working so off to bed now thanks for your kind words look forward to speaking to you all tomorrow ....regards Turnpin:yawn:

Mate, where do you live? If a noisy party starts here in Pompey, thats it until at least dawn. Possible later at this time of year.

One of UKPFs true gentlemen! Well done Turnpin, excellent contributions always worth reading..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Turnpin 3k in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock