Discuss U guage or Differential pressure guage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eddiebrown424

Afternoon all happy Sundays to one and all. A quick question. I was thinking of buying a differential pressure guage does anyone use them for TT or are they not a worthwhile investment.

Thanks

Eddie

i only use a digital gauge one of the anton ones does differential to be honest think i have only used the differential a couple of times. but i dont like the hassle of a water gauge also i do industrial and commercial also lpg so i only need one gauge

i only use a digital gauge one of the anton ones does differential to be honest think i have only used the differential a couple of times. but i dont like the hassle of a water gauge also i do industrial and commercial also lpg so i only need one gauge

Thanks gasmk1 so worth getting one for domestic do you think

Hi Thanks Gasmk1 so worth getting for domestic do you think

i would say so a good tool to add to your tool bag also easier when setting pressures no squinting and add both sides and dividing by 2 to get the actual reading

I have a regin gauge that will measure nat gas and lpg. It uses its own liquid. It's a bit expensive for the liquid. I also have a water gauge both work fine. Dont electronic gauges need to be calibrated? Like any other pieces of our test equipment.

I use mine on the Anton FGA for TT. As it automatically times the 1min let by, 1min stabilize and the 2min TT & then stores the whole result including the timings, pressures reached and passes or fails each part of the test depending on the results. I can then print a paper copy and staple it to the cert or create a PDF to email and / or store digitally. And because it is a feature of my FGA it gets calibrated every year so no need to send off another piece of kit to be calibrated and charged for.

yes I use one all the time didn't pay a fortune for it centre brand make its good to have both I tend to use them for measuring pressure drop across the pipework , and servicing cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to U guage or Differential pressure guage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Back