Search the forum,

Discuss U guage or Differential pressure guage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eddiebrown424

Afternoon all happy Sundays to one and all. A quick question. I was thinking of buying a differential pressure guage does anyone use them for TT or are they not a worthwhile investment.

Thanks

Eddie

i only use a digital gauge one of the anton ones does differential to be honest think i have only used the differential a couple of times. but i dont like the hassle of a water gauge also i do industrial and commercial also lpg so i only need one gauge

i only use a digital gauge one of the anton ones does differential to be honest think i have only used the differential a couple of times. but i dont like the hassle of a water gauge also i do industrial and commercial also lpg so i only need one gauge

Thanks gasmk1 so worth getting one for domestic do you think

Hi Thanks Gasmk1 so worth getting for domestic do you think

i would say so a good tool to add to your tool bag also easier when setting pressures no squinting and add both sides and dividing by 2 to get the actual reading

I have a regin gauge that will measure nat gas and lpg. It uses its own liquid. It's a bit expensive for the liquid. I also have a water gauge both work fine. Dont electronic gauges need to be calibrated? Like any other pieces of our test equipment.

I use mine on the Anton FGA for TT. As it automatically times the 1min let by, 1min stabilize and the 2min TT & then stores the whole result including the timings, pressures reached and passes or fails each part of the test depending on the results. I can then print a paper copy and staple it to the cert or create a PDF to email and / or store digitally. And because it is a feature of my FGA it gets calibrated every year so no need to send off another piece of kit to be calibrated and charged for.

yes I use one all the time didn't pay a fortune for it centre brand make its good to have both I tend to use them for measuring pressure drop across the pipework , and servicing cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to U guage or Differential pressure guage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no issue, however, when running the heating the pressure drops. Im looking for some ideas on what could be causing this. I have no sign of pipe leaks...
Replies
Views
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock