Search the forum,

Discuss uk gas safey checks again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

metaldust9

well av received another great email from these today ian alexander again these should be stopped

[FONT=&amp]Safety Checks UK have recently sent information to make you aware of a 2 year domestic gas contract which we have available in the L Postcode area. This contract is due to our contractual obligations and demands from both our National Blue chip Clients (Student Accommodations, HMO, Building Contractors, National Lettings & Estate Agencies and Insurance Companies and locally based Property Companies).[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]We have now opened up our Tender Process and already we have had numerous enquiries from Local Gas Firms looking for more information and to declare their interest.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Please find below all relevant information on the contract and if you wish to declare your interest or find out more information, please do not hesitate to get back in touch.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Contract Details[/FONT]
L(Liverpool and Surrounding) Postal Code Contract
Duration: 2 years
Product: Gas Contract
Clients: Local Authorities, Housing, Lettings and Property Management, Insurance Call outs.
Decision and Start Date: August 24th 2011
Tel: 0207 205 4783

Safety Checks U.K. have recently opened their tendering process for their L Postcode and surrounding area’s contract.

We are currently contacting Gas companies that can provide a professional service for our National "Blue Chip" Clients and local Letting Agents.

The contract will be over a 2 year period and will entail a number of aspects within these industries. (Given below)

We will be implementing a company that can cater to the client’s needs and provide a high level of customer service.

The contract can range from 500 – 2000+ properties per annum. (which is legally guaranteed within the contract)

Gas: (Variations of work you may carry out)

·Improvement & adaptations to elderly & disabled housing in order to maintain legal, safe & secure dwelling.
·Domestic heating servicing & maintenance. Domestic boiler and central heating installations.
·Inspecting & testing existing gas installations within domestic properties. Carrying out emergency response works
·Boiler replacement, Servicing & safety check for hostels, student and shared accommodation
·Install and maintenance of hot water and central heating systems
·Landlord Gas Safety Certification
·Domestic Gas Servicing and Repair
·Insurance Call Outs

These are brief guidelines of work that can be expected over the contract period. Any additional types of work will be requested for availability at the time of instruction. Any element that you cannot fulfill will result in additional contractors being implemented in the area for that particular type of work.

Please feel free to visit our website for more information: www.safetychecksuk.com

The contract area of coverage will be determined before commencement of contract. Areas can be altered depending on the company that has been awarded the contract with expansion as an obvious add on.

Guarantees are implemented into the contract covering both the Client and the Contractor. A minimum of 500 properties per annum are guaranteed within the contract to safeguard our service levels to our clients and also to make sure we are bringing the right companies on that can handle the work load.

The contractors fee for the NL Postcode area is £1659.00 + vat. This is a one off contractor fee and is calculated by postal code coverage, set up costs and administrative costs over the full contract period.

6 Monthly reviews are implemented by the client and Safety Checks U.K. to ensure service levels are reached and maintained.

If you would like to be considered for the contract then please contact myself, Ian Alexander or a member of my team quoting "L Postcode Contract", we will be more than happy to discuss the contract further.

Kind Regards
Ian Alexander
Contract Manager
Safety Checks U.K.
0207 205 4783 Direct
[FONT=&amp]Please think of the environment and only print the contents of this e-mail if you really need to.

This e-mail is issued by a Safety Checks U.K. The contents of this e-mail are confidential and will have no contractual effect unless it is otherwise agreed between a specific Safety Checks U.K. and the recipient.

If you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator immediately by return message and destroy the original message. This message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving the Safety Checks U.K. network. However, Safety Checks U.K. does not guarantee the security of this message and will not be responsible for any damages arising as a result of any virus [/FONT]

there is no shortage of these firms springing up. I get numerous call from these firms and log each phone number into my phone so i never have to speak to them again under AAAA SALES

think there all the same firm just using diffrent identity ,rung gas safe there looking into them,if there a firm offering gas services how come there not gas safe like us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to uk gas safey checks again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock