Discuss UK Tiling Forum - they proper hate us don't they? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to UK Tiling Forum - they proper hate us don't they? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hi all Having a bit of a mare; some of you may recall but after having my last shower installation botched (but thankfully getting my money back...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
Oohh they really hate us plumbers on there, or at least one or two do. I browse around the forum but never post up pictures as I know they will...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock