Discuss UKPF Stalker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be better off getting a new email now....

He'd be better off moving. He only lives a few miles from me!

this might happen in a few days

cow-bike-potd_3205078k.jpg

Jesus Shaun I'm never having an affair with you! Your tracking skills are terrifying!

aslong as your not blonde or brunette your ok if you are run to the hills :D

somone likes his i phones

potd-iphone_3162793k.jpg

hes finished finally and in celebration i found croppies brother

tongue-potd_3269358k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UKPF Stalker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Pinhole in Black Alkathene 17.5 3/8" under concrete driveway. Hello, we have managed to 'dink' the mains water supply to our house, during some...
Replies
Views
Two connected houses in our 70s condo development, everyone served by one water meter at the road. 833 has 40 lbs of pressure while attached...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
Good morning! I have a dripping tundish, so decided it's time to replenish the air gap in my Megaflo - something I've done from time to time in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock