Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss ultracom 30cxi gas valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss123

Gas Engineer
I have been to change a ultracom 30cxi gas valve today and have had trouble setting it up,i fired it up after fitting and co was off the scale, phoned glow-worm and was told to wind the throttle in all the way and the back out 11 times and then adjust maybe up to 15 times, to get the co2 up, I went to 11 times co still off the scale, I checked the old valve and the throttle was wound out 8 times co copied this and with an inlet pressure of 18mb the co was 139ppm co2 8.5 ratio 0.0016 on Hi, just about in spec but would of expected better having just cleaned the hex and fitted a new door seal, the trouble is on low or when modulating down on ch the co2 was only 7.5 and it starts a blowing and farting noise, i tried to adjust the offset(which they state is course so only small adjustments are required) no matter how much i turn it makes no difference to the reading, this is the same with the cover on or off , is the new gas valve faulty or has any one experienced this, any suggestions would be appreciated.
C:\Users\stephen\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
:mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ultracom 30cxi gas valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock