Discuss Uncloggedabog in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I remember that when it's been asked about previously a lot of people recommend the mop and bin bag trick for bunged up lavs.

Some other people I think mentioned something like a plunger on a drain rod or something. Can whomsoever recommended this instead remind of exactly what on what it is? Sound easier to store in a small van and clean.

Thanks

It's what I use....

images.jpg

Never mopped a bog, I'm not spending time cleaning a manky jobbie infested mop after use, I fill to brim with a bucket of hot water and 80% of time it goes down, if not I use WC belows plunger.

Yep keep both mentioned , plunger and bellows type . Shifts most , if it doesn't, off comes the pan

Or this
[video=youtube;PaSEaIpi89c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaSEaIpi89c[/video]

I wouldn't really advise this method
[video=youtube;8Qt95KUOX_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qt95KUOX_8[/video]

Length of 15mm Speedfit pushed around the bend normally does the job for me, works well for blockages in the pan connector area too.

Simple toilet plunger does the job 99% of the time. Just bleach / disinfect regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Uncloggedabog in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back