Search the forum,

Discuss Underfloor heating manifold? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elverstown

Gas Engineer
I would have thought on the brass two port header going out to the floor

Yes but when both Z valves there will be no flow to measure anyway, have you discovered who made the manifold.

It does look like a fool of a thing, if both zone valves close looks like pump will be running against a closed end, am I right in assuming this, perhaps the control module shuts the pump off when all the valves are satisfied, if it is Pulsar they are not in business

Last edited by a moderator:
Still dont know what manifold, when I replaced the boiler, their was a single time clock feeding rads roomstat to rads 2 port valve and boiler, open flow to cyl and u/f. with new boiler I have added 3 channel time clock, cyl stat and cyl 2 port valve and volt free switching to boiler. my concern is overheating the floor/if I attach the probe and temp valve closes then I am dependent on the boiler bypass (Vaillant 624)

Looks like the F/R loop back to the boiler is kept at the right temp by the TV and the UFH pump takes water as it needs to, crude

Crude is being polite, about a foot behind a 400mm kitchen cabinet, no need for all the electronics, just a thermostat to the pump would have done. cowboy renovators of the early naughtys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Underfloor heating manifold? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock