Discuss Underground water leak in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Just another couple of question's if you guys can help.
Will the leak on an underground pipe cause the radiators not to kick in? I try putting them on but the boiler shows the radiator symbol but doesnt fire up.
Also wil the underground leak not cause the pressure to drop?
Thanks

Just another couple of question's if you guys can help.
Will the leak on an underground pipe cause the radiators not to kick in? I try putting them on but the boiler shows the radiator symbol but doesnt fire up.
Also wil the underground leak not cause the pressure to drop?
Thanks
Anyone help with above questions?

Reply to Underground water leak in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi, I've got a brand new (2nd hand) Bosch Hydropower 16H tankless hot water heater. Since it was installed I have noticed it leaks a lot. I took...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
My parents have a leak from kitchen sink. My dad removed waste trap and since refitted it leaks, but there wasn’t any kind of seal on it, I got a...
Replies
Views
D
I have a hot water slab leak which is found behind my bathroom vanity. We heard the noise for a week but never saw any water. Just today we saw...
Replies
Views
drpepper68
D
Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back