Search the forum,

Discuss unvented hot water system commissioning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumhelp

Hi
I am trying to find out exactly what qualification an 'unvented hot water system commissioning' engineer should have to be able to certify my Megaflow system is properly installed.

I have been issued a NIC EIC group certificate which reads "commissioning of unvented hot water systems" but when i phoned to verify i was told this is not valid. Can someone please help me as what i should expect to see (an example picture would be nice)

I have been searching the net and not really been able find out.
Thanks in advance

Regards

Trouble is there is more than 1 qualifying body out here. My card is a Bpec card and all the info it has is my pic (not good) and unvented qualified (basically)

same here very bad picture and unvented qualified with expiry date

in scotland its on your jib registed snipf card which is a gold colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to unvented hot water system commissioning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn back and it repeats itself. had boiler checked and told it was the expansion vessel. Had the expansion vessel drained and recharged. plumber told me...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am fitting new taps and a shower mixer in my en-suite and was looking to isolate the hot water pipes. I have an unvented indirect heating system (have attached some photos). I was wondering if the isolation valve that would shut off the water to the hot water taps is as circled in the...
Replies
Views
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or pressure dropping with unvented hot water cylinder system. During summer time there is no usage of central heating so the pressure at unvented system is not...
Replies
Views
Firstly I won't be touching or going anything... I only want advice if this is right.. my partners dad has a aga that is solid fuel unregulated heat source and a oil boiler. The problem the hit water cylinder doesn't have a stat thus why the hot water is roasting hot but there is a pipe stat on...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have a single recirculation pump serving both of our homes. However, after the pump, the recirculation circuit splits into two separate branches, each...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock