Discuss Unvented hot water tank dripping for 2 hours on overflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

polly_31

Hi all,

Wonder if somebody can provide me with some advice on a CenterStore 120 unvented hot water tank.

The unit has two power inlets - 1 on the ECO7 and 1 for the booster. The main source to heat up the water is via ECO7 which switches on about 2200 and will heat up the water over night.

Approx. 6 month ago I noticed that the hot water tank starts drips via the water overflow valve short after the tank is switched on via ECO7.

The dripping will only last for about 2 hours till (I believe) the set water temperature is reached and will than stop dripping (About 1 drip every second).

At any stage the water pressure is always as expected and I wonder if this is a normal behavior?

The hot water tank is about 4 years old, and didnt not see this at the beginning of the installation. Wondering if the constant on/off switching due ECO7 could have damaged something or if its normal, but than after approx. 2 hours the dripping stops.

Any advise would be appreciated.

regards,
Chris

Time to get a G3 engy in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unvented hot water tank dripping for 2 hours on overflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock