Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Unvented practical assessment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samtheplumber

Hi guys,

I have my practical assessment today its a service and fault find :p is there anything I should be aware of that might catch me out? (to those who have done it)
Also if possible could someone state the service procedure so I can drum it into my head and compare it to my notes?
Many thanks
Sam

Don't worry about it its an easy test.
You won't get caught out just go though the book and you'll be fine

I agree it is very easy, You look over an un-vented h/w cylinder that has a couple of faults and you have to identify them for e.g a tundish fitted the wrong way round with 22mm inlet and 15mm out the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unvented practical assessment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock