Discuss Unvented registration in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

gingalig

Gas Engineer
Hi Just wanted to clear up an issue, I'm G3 qualified and register my installs through gas safe, I have been told that this is now only applicable if the property has gas. I'm oftec registered as well and can add this to my scope but it seems a bit of an nonsense. Can anyone clarify. ?

I’ve never registered one without it being on an install with a gas boiler.
other that that, I just fill in the benchmark and the sticker on the cylinder. Building inspector seems to think that ok too.
I'm all for an easy life.

This seems to confirm, I've no idea how old this is;

Gassafe G3.PNG

If your not already gas safe registered then Gas Safe will not accept a notification because your not on their system
I'm GSR as well, I'm on the system and registered with them for G3 and various other scope.
[automerge]1582399141[/automerge]
This seems to confirm, I've no idea how old this is;

View attachment 42639
Thanks for the clarification, oftec have told me its £24 to add to my scope with them.

Reply to Unvented registration in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had an unvented cylinder (and gas boiler) installed by a Gas Safe Register engineer. He later informed Gas Safe Register which issued me a gas...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I’ve purchased a new build property and had a few issues with the unvented hot water system. I’ve now asked the developer, builder and plumber...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Recently had a new heating system and unvented hot-water cylinder installed (conversion from vented with tank). Everything is working fine...
Replies
Views
Apparently my gas safe reg will get assigned to the ltd company (mine)? So I'm left with nothing myself if i ever sell or close down the company...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm a competent DIYer with an engineering background and am active in Heritage Buildings. I never touch anything I'm not allowed to...
Replies
Views
Back