Discuss Unvented under sink heater in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Anyone seen a valve for a small undersink unvented cylinder that incorporats the pressure relief and expansion that goes out though the hot tap. I will try take a picture tomorrow. Thanks
[automerge]1579473384[/automerge]
IMG_20200117_153210.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200117_153154.jpg
    IMG_20200117_153154.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 13
Dripper tap it’s a standard fibre washer on top that’s probably failed

Reply to Unvented under sink heater in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all. So I have an OSO Super SXD 180 immersion heater and it is pouring a huge amount of water out of the cold water pressure relief valve...
Replies
Views
Morning, Moved house a few months ago and first issue is having a slight leak on tap in kitchen. Went under sink to turn off water and there are...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock