Search the forum,

Discuss Up Market Moderators with fancy Latin stuff on their page in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

When I get around to updating mine - I am going to do some latin stuff as well

'Vidi Vici Veni' will be mine if they will allow it CHk what do you think

Like the ja rule album?

5amure7y.jpg

Veni Vidi Vici is - Julius Cesar I came, I saw , I conquered

so 'Vidi Vici Veni ' is ? its not rocket science

Chk

My daughter decided to create a family motto, so for Christmas I got this:

SemperV.jpg

Apparently it means "Always Awesome".

I also got a pen with the same motto, so I decided to register www.semperverendus.com which at the moment just contains a picture of our cat, until I figure out what to do with it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Up Market Moderators with fancy Latin stuff on their page in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock