Discuss Urgent Advice on Heatrae Sadia Electromax in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Free

Hi All

First post here, hello!

Long story short, our central heating is not working. The demand is there however there is 4 heating lights, it goes 1,2,3,4. Stays at 4 for about 30 seconds then back down 4,3,2,1 to nothing. These lights stay orange rather than turning green

Radiators are stone cold. One very small radiator gets luke warm for a short period but can't work out why it's not working

i cant find any support on this as no troubleshooting guide relates to the heating lights coming on and off.

Any help would be much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Because it has an unvented hot water store greater than 15 litres it'll come under g3 of the building regs meaning that you need a g3 guy in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Urgent Advice on Heatrae Sadia Electromax in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock