Discuss Using magnacleanse with kamco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just about to purchase kamco cf90 and want to use element with it and was wondering if there is a way to use element with magnacleanse as I already have one of these. Bit annoying to purchase the combimag to do this?

Thanks

I use the magnacleanse with my kamco machine no problem.

Hi,

Kozak, do you use a heating element with it though? I want to use a heating element without buying the combimag dual as seems silly to buy it just for use of heating element as I already have magnacleanse filter.
This is my first power flushing machine and was wondering if there is a way to put the element in the tank or if you can get an element to go in one of the chambers of the magnacleanse?

Advise appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Using magnacleanse with kamco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi. I had issues with cold spots four years ago and had a Magnacleanse done. This caused a few pinhole leaks and I got new radiators. I've just...
Replies
Views
Chris Irish
C
Hi I have recently purchased one of the magnacleanse flushers and I know the process of using it as in isolate each radiator one at a time and...
Replies
Views
The system is about 20 years old and has never been cleaned. The radiator water looks like tar and several radiators are warm at top and cold at...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Bit general. We have solar boosting our hot water using iboost. My question, the...
Replies
Views
Ive looked at the tech specs and it seems that the REMS has a lower flow rate but higher pressure at 5.5 bar. the Kamco has a higher flow rate so...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock