Discuss Vailant 630 r1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

markadams

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi, I need to replace a Vailant 630 r1 boiler but the customer is 40 miles away so I don't want to drive there just to have a look, I can't get much sense from the customer and I can't seem to find if this boiler is a combi or system boiler or if this model has the option of either?

Hi, I need to replace a Vailant 630 r1 boiler but the customer is 40 miles away so I don't want to drive there just to have a look, I can't get much sense from the customer and I can't seem to find if this boiler is a combi or system boiler or if this model has the option of either?
Give him a rough estimate over the phone and tell him you will give him a fixed price once you have seen the job if you don't want to travel and hes only looking phoning round for estimates. its a option.
Personally I would bite the bullet, travel out and use good sales tactics to get the job. I would mention the distance you traveled several times to show how keen you are as part of sales tactics.
Just done a quick google search and it looks like it's a combi.

630 is a system boiler 30Kw Ring Vaillant ask what is a direct replacement and quote him over phone ! that's assuming he wants another Vaillant, advise good idea to fit a filter at same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vailant 630 r1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi, I need to replace the pcb in my vailant eco tec Pro 28 r2 boiler. I am struggling to find one with the same serial number as mine which is...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock