Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Vaillant boiler incorrectly showing no pressure in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

My boiler is starting to randomly drop to zero pressure and turn off. When I go down to the cellar and open the filling loop, it instantly jumps back up to 1.5

Anyone ever seen this before?

Had it serviced two weeks ago! I've text my engineer anyway. Hopefully he can fit me in and fix it before I head away for a couple of weeks.

It's funny, we lived in an apartment is a 15+ year old boiler from a company the engineers had never heard of. Always worried about it packing in.

Moved here where there's a relatively new Vaillant, and every week there seems to be a new issue with it!

When you repressurise to 1.5 bar watch the pressure as the system heats up and see if it approaches/reaches 3.0 bar, if it does then more than likely that the expansion vessel needs attention or renewal, you might also see water flowing from the relief valve somewhere outside the house.

Is it the digi guage or a mechanical one ?

Reply to Vaillant boiler incorrectly showing no pressure in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock