Discuss Vaillant compatible wireless receivers? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Anybody else make a non Vaillant facia type receiver 'cept Salus?

Just salus I’m afraid normally just wire in an external one in cheaper and easier

Are you replacing a plug in?

As SC suggested I was just going to use a Honeywell or Drayton wireless programer/receiver kit and bolt it on but client liked the idea of replacing the plug in as the integration "appears" more seamless and I didn't know what else was available. Can't remember last time I set up a VRT but it wasn't the most intuitive for the client to use and I haven't used one since.

Reply to Vaillant compatible wireless receivers? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec plus 630 and a VRC 470F Controller. The controller has a radio receiver in the boiler facia. Now I have a Sensohome...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all Had my old baxi 105 replaced with a baxi 630. Got the ifos fitted and set to curve 40. So far all ok. My controls are a salus iT500. Now...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus combi boiler that was installed just over 6 years ago. It has been serviced annually, the most recent service being...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock