Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant compatible wireless receivers? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Anybody else make a non Vaillant facia type receiver 'cept Salus?

Just salus I’m afraid normally just wire in an external one in cheaper and easier

Are you replacing a plug in?

As SC suggested I was just going to use a Honeywell or Drayton wireless programer/receiver kit and bolt it on but client liked the idea of replacing the plug in as the integration "appears" more seamless and I didn't know what else was available. Can't remember last time I set up a VRT but it wasn't the most intuitive for the client to use and I haven't used one since.

Reply to Vaillant compatible wireless receivers? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the depth of my cupboard is larger than this. The issue, however, is that the waste pipe which leads from the sink (next door cupboard) comes out quite a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock