Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Van Driver Filby. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Just a big thank you to the Vaillant signed van driver who flashed me driving through Filby Norfolk this morning. Just saved me 3 points and £££££s. Last time the "safety cameras" caught me at 34mph it was £80 for a driving course.

In North Walsham this morning to Ray having a bit of a purge mate, speed cop got me a week ago on a saturday morning doing a mercy dash to get parts for a broken down boiler young couple with a baby no heating or hot water 70 in a 50 could work out costly only just got rid of 3 now got em back grrrr see it as occupational hazard . Kop

I got stopped on M58 in my Audi Avant one morning at 5.00 am in dark by a Lancs Motorway cruiser. Pulled me over, asked my speed ..over 100 i said, ohh said white hat we got you at 98. He said nice brand new car , how fast does it go ? I said had 120 out of it. Then he said I was not driving dangerously etc. let me off for telling truth and then told me to look in my rear view mirror more often ...happy days.....centralheatking

Reply to Vaillant Van Driver Filby. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator pipes during the strip out. Not the end of the world as damages happens. I am responsible builder and paying my bills and to repair the damages if...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock