Search the forum,

Discuss Vailliant vu 182/1E in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atouchofgas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi, having a prob with this chb, when prog on 24hr chb ok in hw/ch. when in time mode chb sometimes goes to lock out and the "egg timer" flashes have replace pressure switch at pump and cleaned tubes but to no avail. Have also checked pump it seems to be ok any advice would be greatful ps vailliant tech have given me many different answer when speaking to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vailliant vu 182/1E in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I have an issue with my Ideal Logic+ System S24 boiler which I hope someone can help with. Below is as much detail as I can think of. The boiler has been running constantly (cycling?) 24/7 for the last few days, during the recent very cold snap and since. HW and C/H are running fine, as per...
Replies
Views
Condensing boiler installed by local Gas Safe plumber in 2014, not combi. Failed a couple of weeks ago with flashing blue light which googling suggests means no gas, blocked flue or blocked condensate pipe. There is gas, the flue is clear, and the condensate pipe goes into the under-sink waste...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Y Plan system with Glowworm HX system boiler vented system. The system as originally fitted has one radiator without TRV (Landing) but also has a gate valved controlled by-pass. The pump is controlled by an output from the boiler. Many years ago I added an Honeywell ABV and this...
Replies
Views
Hi, My combi-boiler has just given up heating the house and basically only delivers hot water. While in central heating mode it heats up and stops to prevent overheating of the internal section of system. No fault or error code are displayed. Suspicion: 3-way changeover valve assy. So I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock