Search the forum,

Discuss Valiant Eco turbo combi how to refill? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kiwikent

Hi I want to drain the system to move a radiator. We have not longed moved in so inherited this boiler, our last one was wasy to fill, there was a flex loop In image.jpg etween two valves. There doesn't seem to be a loop on this one and just wondering if anyone can identify which two valves I need to use to refill. Thank you in advance

There isn't a built in loop so trace the pipe work back and you should find one.

Very fiddily on those old vaillants, looks like yours has been leaking! Cut an external one in if it starts to play up!

Thanks gas safe , I was thinking that, the pressure gauge has packed up so was thinking of putting a loop in with a new gauge.....Do I put the loop between the "mains in" and the heating out or the return.....or does it not matter?

Any convenient point between cold feed and return flow. you might want to replace gauge on boiler at some stage so do it where you can see gauge. Don't forget the non return and rule about not leaving it in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valiant Eco turbo combi how to refill? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Just had a "Main Eco Compact" combi boiler installed as the Biasi one failed. It seems to work fine, gives a hot bath, i dont ever use the radiators or kitchen hot tap. (no point in upping the landlords gas bill for no reason) On day 4, the pressure is below 1. I filled it back up to >1, but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just installed a combination all in one WC/small basin…. Out of the fill valve there is a small tube which emits a lot of water during the refill (I believe it is known as a refill tube) and is connected directly into the overflow tube that drains into the pan, Googling suggests...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small 3rd floor flat, I have a radiator in the front room and one in the hall (very close to each other), there is a drainage valve on one of these. My back...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or garden, run-of-the-mill British housing estate CH setup. Downstairs radiator, 1 of 2 in our living room, went cold one evening mid-November last...
Replies
Views
V
Hi Guys, The valves on both sides of my Valiant 837 filling loop are letting through causing a constant pressure rise (seems to be a common problem). I want to cap off or isolate the small connector but its not a size I recognise, the part number for the filling loop is 0020010293. Can someone...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock