Discuss valiant ecomax 824 e combi problem working on ch no hw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGII79

Gas Engineer
customer just called me about the above boiler from what he explained to me
the boiler is working fine in central heat mode but when he turns hw taps on no hw
havent looked at this yet but have idea divertor valve but not sure on these as ther rare in ireland and wondering any1 come across this before on these

yeah i was thinking that it an aqua sensor on this any idea on price of these

i'd say diverter valve, i've never known a flow switch on those to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to valiant ecomax 824 e combi problem working on ch no hw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, 12 year old boiler, regularly serviced working fine, then wife turned on hot water and it stopped working. Same then with CH. Left it for...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi all, The Nest E has been installed and working fine for 2 years now. I have a worcester 32CDI Combi about 5 years old. The last day or so...
Replies
Views
Hi. My boiler (a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 8xx) short cycle HW every few seconds and, because of the he priority it means no central heating. If I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock