Discuss Van upgrade - any help would Ben appreciate it. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a second hand sortimo racking of eBay for ÂŁ500 brand new, guy I bought it off bought the wrong kit.
I also invested in a vanguard pipe carrier this year I bought a lined one for waste pipes and unlined for copper both lockable the only problem with a lined one is its only openable from one end.

C6FFFDD0-A057-4FB9-80FC-85F67A9A94F2.jpeg

personally I would upgrade the locks as a few plumbers I know have been victims of opportunist thieves whilst they were collecting materials from merchants whilst on their way to the job ...just my opinion regards Turnpin
I am going to I stall some locks don’t feel really safe without them. I’d rather spent a little more than loosing all. It is wrong to safe on locks but that’s my opinion.

View attachment 32487 View attachment 32486 Look on bumtree Ron , I bought an old Bott style rack for the my van ( caddy ) , I had to make it fit but its great . I also have a small internal pipe tube made out off 2” square drainpipe , exactly 2M long but I dont know how long your van is , so might not fit .
Thanks @townfanjon, for the great pictures. I will definitely check tomorrow morning the length etc and get things done in similar way. I will keep you updated how I van rack my berlingo.

I bought a second hand sortimo racking of eBay for ÂŁ500 brand new, guy I bought it off bought the wrong kit.
I also invested in a vanguard pipe carrier this year I bought a lined one for waste pipes and unlined for copper both lockable the only problem with a lined one is its only openable from one end.

View attachment 32488
Hi Andy, after getting the links of shauni I have checked Sortimo and found them pretty nice made. I will have look if I can get something similar on eBa or gumtree.

Thanks to you all for such great input. I can already feel it will be a great year 2018. Thanks to you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van upgrade - any help would Ben appreciate it. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock