Discuss Vendor / Retail Finance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

It seems to be a market that a lot of companies are entering into in order to increase market to company.

Has anyone any companies they can recommend who are decent at providing such service?

Many thanks

looked into it last year, most suppliers of finance wanted me to pay them as well as them copping interest and transaction charges from the customer, so decided to leave it well alone, how much money do they want to make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darren i think ideal are doing something that allows you to offer finance on their products. i was supposed to be going to one of their trade evening about it but couldnt make it due to work commitments. ask your local rep about it he may have some info on it.

Darren let us know how you get on. the boy locally is doing finance and seems to win jobs

i have contacted my rep still not heard anything

I'm seeing the sales director of Ideal next Friday. He mentioned this when we last met, so I will press him on how far advanced they are.

I have to say I think its a brilliant idea if they can make it work at sensible rates. Many, many moons ago, I used to sell photocopiers, and we used to make more money brokering the finance than we did on the actual sale.

I'm seeing the sales director of Ideal next Friday. He mentioned this when we last met, so I will press him on how far advanced they are.

I have to say I think its a brilliant idea if they can make it work at sensible rates. Many, many moons ago, I used to sell photocopiers, and we used to make more money brokering the finance than we did on the actual sale.

as do car salesmen, tv sales etc etc I knew you and Boyce shared a similar past :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vendor / Retail Finance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock