Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Venting Soil !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spudhater

"Your aving a Giraffe"

Attachments

• Nokia 6301 158.jpg
    Nokia 6301 158.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 47
Seen that a few times,the old anti gravitational universal pull adapter as been damaged or batteries dead,think you can get mc alpine solar powered ones now with built in lcd light ;)

imho

Flush a couple of ****** tabs down wc. Should do the trick

knew those old sky hooks would come in handy one day...!!!! Turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Venting Soil !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

TL/DR: Can I have a bend of 90 degrees in the dry section of a 4-inch soil vent? Hi. I am renovating a small bathroom. There is an awkward part...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
D
I have a simple toilet, lav, shower bathroom. Lav and shower drain fine. Toilet does not. Each time - It flushes fine, but water either...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 113557
D
Hi all, In my new build I have 4 soil pipes that pop up at various walls on the ground floor. All pipes connect into a single pipe for the...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Hoping to get some advice: We have a slow flushing toilet that I've tried plunging, snaking and chemicals to get going but all of that...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock