Discuss Venturi shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. Does anyone know of other manufacturers of a Venturi boosters shower other than the Trevi?
I know new team used to do one but think it’s discontinued now.
Struggling to find anything but the Trevi.
Thanks

I think I’ve fitted new team jet stream, it was very good. New team now part of Bristan I think.
Why don’t you want the Trevi boost? I’ve fitted a couple and all seemed satisfactory.

I believe they stopped making the Trevi Boost and I have been getting lots of customers saying this. Ideal Standard have a mixer called a Trevi but its not a venturi shower. Boosting the hot with a single ShowerPowerBooster will sort it every time (we got yet another rave 5 star review today).

Reply to Venturi shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Mira shower head. Does anyone know anything about this shower head (I will post pics) Its gotten a bit dishevelled, does it come apart easily &...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
W
Hello all. I have fitted three new Saracen timed flow valves to existing shower rooms. But these valves are still allowing water to flow from...
Replies
Views
My parents are having a great deal of trouble with their Daryl Hydra shower due to this little plastic part being broken. It's the temperature...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock