Discuss Victorian Plumbing now sponsor UK Plumbers Forums! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
UKPlumbersForums are pleased to announce that Victorian Plumbing are now sponsoring the forum!

They can be contacted by messaging @VictorianPlumbing and Ed will be happy to answer all your queries.

Welcome to the forum!

Well that answers a lot of questions that the boys were asking over the weekend:p:p:p

Hello and welcome ed

Welcome Ed.

Would love to message but can't.

I see my pm facility has also gone.
Is this happening because nearly all the professional plumbers on here have either moved to, or also joined the other plumbers trade forum?

I see my pm facility has also gone.
Is this happening because nearly all the professional plumbers on here have either moved to, or also joined the other plumbers trade forum?
No idea mate. But I'm not on the other one yet. Maybe ill joking and see if I get restricted:p:p:p

No idea mate. But I'm not on the other one yet. Maybe ill joking and see if I get restricted:p:p:p

The pm facility is too restricted on here now tbh anyway. There aren't enough professional members here for you to pm anymore. Sadly

• Agree
Reactions: rpm
Sorry, I also forgot to say, - Welcome Ed to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Victorian Plumbing now sponsor UK Plumbers Forums! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need a reliable plumber right now? Look no further than MSM Site Solutions in Slough, UK. We're your go-to squad for emergency plumbing issues...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Calling all plumbing and heating engineers. We are doubling our heatpump installation team across the UK and need plumbers and heating engineers...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I am sure you will join me in welcoming our newest sponsor @Arelia to the TilersForums.com family. We are very happy to have you on board...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock