Discuss Viesmann 60kw gas valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eco Heat

I'm on a commercial job installing a 60kw viesmann heat only boiler. We looked at the gas valve that comes with the boiler and it's spring loaded it did have a little pin on the inside which we though wasn't doing anything and looked stuck so we popped it out! Not sure what it does but if any one knows it would be a massive help. Also the spring loaded valve wouldn't open when we was blowing as hard as we could! So Hows it going to open under gas pressure? If any one knows what I mean? HHelp would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viesmann 60kw gas valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hiya fellow gas engineer. Need some help on this boiler fault. Went out to this E133 Error on a Potterton Titanium 24 (GC: 47-393-39) I checked...
Replies
Views
R
I just had installed a Navien NPE-2 with built in recirculator pump. I have a dedicated return line. The check valve for the recirc is built into...
Replies
Views
Rogelio
R
Do people with this type of mixed flow temperature control have any problems with achieving the required manifold flow temperature? The one below...
Replies
Views
Back