Discuss viessman vitodens 100 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

london

hi can anyone give me some advice . my vitodens 100 boiler keeps dropping water pressure . every 5 days it drops tp .5 bar and stops working . i have looked for any signs of leakage at the radiators but they look dry , i have had the boiler for 6 years and i can remember the viessman engineer comming outfor the same problem when the boiler was 6 months old and he replaced the expansion tank . then when under warrenty with british gas the same thing and he re pressurised the tank , is this a common problem what would you recommend ? cheers

I would recommend an extra expansion vessel if you have space in an airing cupboard for example, especially if you have more than 8 or 9 rads.

best to check your expn vssl is knackered before replacing it, other issues can cause a loss of pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to viessman vitodens 100 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Hi All, Is there a way of connecting an indoor thermostat to a Viessman Vitodens 300? What thermostat is recommended? So, my home is in Sweden...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I had a new Viessmann Vitodens 100-w boiler (the new version) installed last year. The guy who was installing and commissioning it had...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back