Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Viessmann multiple zones in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

I know that through opentherm thermostats it is possible to control Vitodense 100-w DHW. But in case you use a simple thermostat there is no way to turn it off remotely.
In case of having multiple zones I can't find a way to control dhw since only one opentherm thermostat can be connected.
Is there a way to be able to control DHW and multiple zones at the same time?

Hot water prioritie box also sounds like a weather comp sensor would be best and just use standard thermostats inside

Have you phoned Viessmann to get there thoughts ?

@townfanjon

Reply to Viessmann multiple zones in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock