Discuss Village goes through the 2k in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Our very own Idiot has reached the 2k, for me it`s been enlightening, confusing & amusing often all in the same thread but there you go. lol
Keep them coming VI and well done fella.

Salut, Monsieur Idiot.

Always good for an alternative viewpoint - a critically valuable characteristic in an increasing homogenised online world.

Even my missus is confused? She says she fails to understand why the MODULATORS at UKPF let me get away with my stupidity?
My mum said: 'Behind every successful man is a woman'. In my case, the missus just seems to make me feel small at every opportunity? Guess it's because I'm not successful, yet. I will like to see the look on her face when I eventually make it big:)

Even my missus is confused? She says she fails to understand why the MODULATORS at UKPF let me get away with my stupidity?
My mum said: 'Behind every successful man is a woman'. In my case, the missus just seems to make me feel small at every opportunity? Guess it's because I'm not successful, yet. I will like to see the look on her face when I eventually make it big:)

Take it we`re not talking about the little Blue pills helping you make it "big". lol

What exactly are you trying to make big ....perhaps we can advise ....lol enjoy your input to the forum's VI....regards Turnpin:rofl:

congrats VI thank you for the contribution to the forums :party:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for earning me a fiver, VI.

And for constantly reminding me why I don't go home much!

well done and happy hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Village goes through the 2k in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock