Discuss vista print business cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

just ordered cards off vista print (a week ago) but just noticed they can take a fortnight to arrive bloody hell they are slow and there web site is irretateing trying to sell me all sorts of crap don't like the way you don't get a overall price until you have paid then they tell you about vat,delivery etc what are others experience with vista print?

I once nearly used them in the past (and subsequently had spam hassle).

Then I decided to use a local printer as it helps the local economy and also the printer just might phone me for a plumbing job.

My cards arrive quickly, and have removed myself from their mailing list.

Then I decided to use a local printer as it helps the local economy and also the printer just might phone me for a plumbing job.

Could not agreed more,always try to support your local ecomomy,to many nationals and multi nationals ,sucking out local wealth !!

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
ive used vista in the past and get emails off them everyday. i use local company now though

i has vista cards,
there not too bad at £3.95 for 500, although as supporting the local economy goes.. they are from belgium or somewhere near there.
i also get emails as its their sales push but i do look for other ideas such as lawn signs for a fiver etc but not hard to block the email into the spam folder is it?.

well they have arrived good quality but god i am inpatient played hell with them as a goodwill gesture i now have 50% off my next order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vista print business cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back