Currently reading:
vista print business cards

Discuss vista print business cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

just ordered cards off vista print (a week ago) but just noticed they can take a fortnight to arrive bloody hell they are slow and there web site is irretateing trying to sell me all sorts of crap don't like the way you don't get a overall price until you have paid then they tell you about vat,delivery etc what are others experience with vista print?

I once nearly used them in the past (and subsequently had spam hassle).

Then I decided to use a local printer as it helps the local economy and also the printer just might phone me for a plumbing job.

My cards arrive quickly, and have removed myself from their mailing list.

Then I decided to use a local printer as it helps the local economy and also the printer just might phone me for a plumbing job.

Could not agreed more,always try to support your local ecomomy,to many nationals and multi nationals ,sucking out local wealth !!

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
ive used vista in the past and get emails off them everyday. i use local company now though

i has vista cards,
there not too bad at £3.95 for 500, although as supporting the local economy goes.. they are from belgium or somewhere near there.
i also get emails as its their sales push but i do look for other ideas such as lawn signs for a fiver etc but not hard to block the email into the spam folder is it?.

well they have arrived good quality but god i am inpatient played hell with them as a goodwill gesture i now have 50% off my next order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vista print business cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock