Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss VIY Plumbing Training in Leeds Has gone bust! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bobharper

A friend of mine who lives in manchester just has had a lucky escape. he was due to pay VIY the full 4k plus for their NVQ 2 course starting in Sept, but I checked out th thread VIY this afternoon. They have gone bust. lucky or what! I am doing fine after training with another centre but things have quieten down so I may look towards green energy to start getting extra work in.

are there any guys out there looking to go green???:D

Yes I'm very interested in green energy and water harvesting. stay in touch and let us know how you get on
SP

VIY Training services, Trade as (View It Yourself ltd) and if you check on companies house they are now in liquidation!
Be advised bobharper is right!
icon4.gif
icon8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
at the moment most green energy work is undertaken by big companies due to massive advertising costs involved as work is spread country wide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to VIY Plumbing Training in Leeds Has gone bust! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock