Discuss Vokera 726 Linea - banging noise and intermittant flame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jinkster

Hi all,

I have a Vokera 726 linea boiler and when used for both central heating and hot water the boiler fires up, all is well and then it makes a loud banging noise when and the flame dies for a bit and then fires back up.

Any ideas?

I will try and video the boiler so you can see what happens.

Hi,
Is it showing an error code 01 to 09 ?
Is it a one-off bang?
Does it bang only when lighting?
When it makes the noise does the pressure guage shudder?
The more clues the better...

Aggis,

thanks for your reply.

No Error Code is shown

When the noise and vibration of the boiler occurs, the pressure gauge is stable and doesn't move

The Boilers makes a loud banging noise when the central heating is turned on or the hot water.

I will post a video to YouTube - 30mins to upload.

it sounds like a prv going off strange how the gauge does not move,the other mechanical parts that will make a noise are fan and pump,you need to get a gsr to visit

Hi.
I've done alot of work on Linea's, but haven't come across this noise.
Only when the pressure relief valve blows off, but you'd have a loss of pressure on the guage.
When the burner lights does it go up & down ?
I'd start by dropping the control panel, 2 screws above thermostat knobs, & it'll hinge downwards.
On the left is the motorised valve head [ black plastic part 3" x2"with a wire], now turn on water with your hand on it, does it vibrate?
If it doesn't do the same on the gas valve, or is it coming from the control panel ?
Hope this helps, looking for clues.
Might need a G S engineer to visit it

Called out engineer to come and look, it only happens when the burner cover is on. When he removed it, it didnt make a banging noise.

He looked at the flue for why i'm not sure...

and then adjusted the gas pressure which was a little high, it appears to be working now.

Only time will tell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera 726 Linea - banging noise and intermittant flame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock