Discuss Vokera linea Code 07 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craig2050

Wondering if any of you guys could help :confused: My Vokera boiler is about 7 years old and for the last 6 months its been a bit of a pain:mad: It started when my radiators got hot when i only had the hot water on :eek: Changed the diverter motor and all worked fine:rolleyes: for a while then code 07 came on and the psi pressure gauge dropped:( re-pressurised to 1.5 bar and it only lasted 1-2 days before it happened again:mad: So i changed the primary DHW thermistor. I thought problem solved :( Not :mad: Still only lasting 1-2 days ( No leaks ) the only water i seem to be losing is a few drops outside from the safety overflow:confused: HELP :)
Thanks in advance...

well if leaking though P R valve,that will point to problem,does leak get worse when heating on ?,if so expansion vessel requires re priming as well as P R valve fixing,details can be found through thread search :)

imho

Why would it lock out on code 07 ( primary thermister open circuit ) and not code 04 ( innsufiecient water pressure ) ???? or is this just Vokera throwing a curve ball and getting lots of cash from spares??

There could be another problem,you have replaced thermistor,so could be sensor on pcb

However you say when you top up all ok for few days

Therefore am thinking if you run on low pressure the boiler can over heat and cause high readings through thermistor,thus correct this first and go from there

imho

well if leaking though P R valve,that will point to problem,does leak get worse when heating on ?,if so expansion vessel requires re priming as well as P R valve fixing,details can be found through thread search :)

imho

New to these forum things Cannot find any info on re- priming and P R Valve fixing details.....

I have just aquired a second hand Vokera linea for £30.00 but theres no main PCB as that was toasted also the diverter valves missing:)
Gonna have a bash tommorow

New to these forum things Cannot find any info on re- priming and P R Valve fixing details.....

I have just aquired a second hand Vokera linea for £30.00 but theres no main PCB as that was toasted also the diverter valves missing:)
Gonna have a bash tommorow

you'd have been cheaper buying a prv from a ch spares place. A normal footpump is all you need to pump the vessel up. You've done yourself out of a bit of cash IMO plus your gona have the hassle of dumping the old thing you've bought?

you'd have been cheaper buying a prv from a ch spares place. A normal footpump is all you need to pump the vessel up. You've done yourself out of a bit of cash IMO plus your gona have the hassle of dumping the old thing you've bought?

Thats cheered me up:eek: :) how much PSI does the Expansion vessel take?????:):)

Thats cheered me up:eek: :) how much PSI does the Expansion vessel take?????:):)

1bar. But you MUST make sure that the system is completely depressurised and something is left open.ie the prv itself or the draincock. Don't pump it up otherwise, it may give u a Reading on the boiler pressure gauge which u don't want to see.after you've pumped it up. Replace prv and then refill.

One other thing, the main fault could be the flexihose joining the pump manifold to the exp vessel. If this flexihose is choked it can give you the same symptoms as a flat vessel mate

1bar. But you MUST make sure that the system is completely depressurised and something is left open.ie the prv itself or the draincock. Don't pump it up otherwise, it may give u a Reading on the boiler pressure gauge which u don't want to see.after you've pumped it up. Replace prv and then refill.

One other thing, the main fault could be the flexihose joining the pump manifold to the exp vessel. If this flexihose is choked it can give you the same symptoms as a flat vessel mate

Cheers Bud :D I did 18months as a plumbers mate :eek: But that was 22 yrs ago:)

Thanks for all the help guys :) Its up and running again with no problems and has been okay all week :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera linea Code 07 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock