Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera Linea24 Hot water issues. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander MIlton

Hi all,

So i went away for a couple of days and turned off the boiler as you do. When I've come back and turned it back on I've had a host of problems that haven't happened before.

- No hot water, only lukewarm/cold water.
- When downstairs hot water tap is on no water from upstairs tap.
- Even though thermostat is set to off, centeral heating is on.

The boiler itself is a Vokera linea 24 and it was definetely all working fine before. The only thing that i have ever had was a few months back it lost all pressure and had to be filled back up.

The boiler LED is green, the temperature says 61 on it as well.

Not sure whats going on, tried a few things like turning it off for a hour and leaving it for a few hours but no luck.

Hoping someone could recommend something before getting a plumber out?

Cheers
Alex

sorry to say you've tried all the basic things, and you have pressure in the boiler (1-1.5 bar cold 2-2.5 bar hot)

time to get a gas safe engy out im sorry to say

You need a engineer to have a look does the heating pipework get hot when you try and run hot water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Linea24 Hot water issues. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally after they left I started experiencing yellow water (pale) from all my taps - hot and cold, including the toilet. This was intermittent and then...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in kitchen only Stopcock in kitchen wall panel turns off cold water supply in kitchen only Red gate valve in airing cupboard next to bathroom turns off...
Replies
Views
hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn back and it repeats itself. had boiler checked and told it was the expansion vessel. Had the expansion vessel drained and recharged. plumber told me...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock