Discuss VR33 Install on eco tec plus in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I am new to this forum and would like some advice on fitting a vr33 open therm module on a vaillant ecotec plus controlled by a nest 3rd gen. It's a basic heating system with no hot water control.
I am having difficulty finding an installation guide for the vr33, I have read that it plugs into x31 on main pcb and some say you plug into x32, has anyone fitted the vr33 on an ecotec plus.

Reply to VR33 Install on eco tec plus in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus combi boiler that was installed just over 6 years ago. It has been serviced annually, the most recent service being...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
Back