Search the forum,

Discuss Want to minimize the sponsors bar? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
If you want to minimize the sponsors bar on the right which will give you a wider content screen size, then you just need to join the Plumbers Arms. :)

All users in the plumbers arms can minimize the sponsors bar on the right if they wish. :)

I've made the sponsors sidebar less wide now for you guys with smaller screen sizes.

Right, how? It's not under groups, nor does searching in the FAQ bring anything up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Want to minimize the sponsors bar? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'd like to get some advice on the following issue. We have relatively large tiles (see image 1), and the idea was that the vertical...
Replies
Views
We are in a new build (2 years) and the bar shower value on-off bit is jammed. I want to replace it myself as can't afford a plumber. The old one...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
hi all i got myself in a muddle. a friend of a friend came around at xmas to help me line up two copper pipes for shower bar install. the pipes...
Replies
Views
J
I have an existing shower which I've removed and exposed the two pipes from the wall. If I was taking a guess they're around 2cm ish in diameter...
Replies
Views
JamiePattison
J
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock